Before beginning my very own mom blog here, I wrote about family fun on my client’s blog, Ohio: Find it Here. It’s a great resource for anyone who lives, works or plays in the great state of Ohio, as it’s full of fun things to do, visit and see year-round. Here are my posts from Discovering Ohio this past year:
- November Family Fun at the Zoo – If you only visit the zoo during summer months, you’re in for a treat. Here’s my rundown on why November is one of the best months to do the zoo.
- Get Dazzled By the Lights this Holiday Season – Love holiday lights? Then you’ll really like this post full of ideas for the holiday season.
- Ohio’s Grand Carousels – This is honestly one of my favorite posts that I’ve ever written. I had so much fun researching and writing this one. Can’t wait to continue our carousel tour this spring and summer!
- Amish Country is for Animal Lovers – Here are some of our favorite things to do after a scenic drive up to Ohio’s Amish country: visit the animals and indulge in some delicious baked goods! All the details are here in this post.
- Cupcake Tour of Central Ohio – Need I say more? This was another of my favorites to research and write. Yum, yum, yum!
- Indoor Playspaces in Columbus – I wrote this one last winter, and Zoe looks so tiny in the photo! It’s a great resource for parents going stir-crazy and looking for good things to do with little ones during cold weather.
If you like my posts on the Ohio: Find it Here blog, I’d love for you to leave me a comment over there. And while you’re visiting, please be sure to read through some of the other great blog posts on the site, too. I’ve gotten some great tips and trip ideas from reading that blog.
What kind of content would you like to see more of here? I’m always looking for Zoe’s next adventure.