Before beginning my very own mom blog here, I wrote about family fun for the Ohio Tourism blog, since they were one of my clients. It’s a great resource for anyone who lives, works or plays in the great state of Ohio, as it’s full of fun things to do, visit and see year-round. Here are my posts from the blog formerly known as Discovering Ohio:
- November Family Fun at the Zoo – If you only visit the zoo during summer months, you’re in for a treat. Here’s my rundown on why November is one of the best months to do the zoo.
- Get Dazzled By the Lights this Holiday Season – Love holiday lights? Then you’ll really like this post full of ideas for the holiday season.
- Ohio’s Grand Carousels – This is honestly one of my favorite posts that I’ve ever written. I had so much fun researching and writing this one. Can’t wait to continue our carousel tour this spring and summer!
- Amish Country is for Animal Lovers – Here are some of our favorite things to do after a scenic drive up to Ohio’s Amish country: visit the animals and indulge in some delicious baked goods! All the details are here in this post.
- Cupcake Tour of Central Ohio – Need I say more? This was another of my favorites to research and write. Yum, yum, yum!
- Indoor Playspaces in Columbus – I wrote this one last winter, and Zoe looks so tiny in the photo! It’s a great resource for parents going stir-crazy and looking for good things to do with little ones during cold weather.
If you like my posts on the Ohio: Find it Here blog, I’d love for you to leave me a comment below. Also, be sure to tell me what kind of content you’d like to see more of here? I’m always looking for Zoe’s next adventure.