Each year after the hectic holiday season, I take a look back and share some of our favorite gifts.
I do this because I honestly love writing about gift ideas.
I figure it may help someone else find the perfect gift for that special person. Heck, it might even help future me as I’m looking for gift ideas for family, friends and loved ones.
Last year, all of our favorite Christmas gifts were light-themed. In 2020, I shared the favorite “gifts” I’d bought for myself. Looking back, it appears my first ever post-Christmas gift rundown was in 2015.
In 2022, we gave and received some cool gifts. Here are some of our favorites.
- Sea glass or crystal displays – we received a pair of these for Christmas and absolutely love them. We immediately filled them with our favorite sea glass pieces, then bought another set to display my favorite small crystals. Whoever invented this is a genius and I know I’ll be purchasing more because we are treasure hounds in this house!
- Twilight body spray from Lush – this scent is seriously addictive. It’s sweet with a hint of lavender and I never grow tired of it. Plus, this bottle will last forever because it’s huge and you only need a single spray to smell great all day.
- A fancy cactus from Groovy Plants Ranch – my Dad is notoriously hard to buy for, but I know he loves cacti so we splurged and got him a fancy new cactus from our favorite plants emporium. It’s a boobie cactus so of course he loves it.
- Embroidered monogram bookmarks – I got these as stocking-stuffers for some of the book lovers in my life (and one for me as well). They are super cute and I love that you can choose from different color schemes. It’s a nice alternative to dog-earing the pages or using a standard paper bookmark.
- Jones Road Beauty’s Miracle Balm – this multi-purpose skin balm is easy to use and perfect for anyone in your life who would love a little extra glow, whether they wear makeup or not. Miracle Balm is the “no makeup makeup” and can be used in a variety of different ways. I’m a fan!
I hope you like these gift ideas. If there were gifts that were a hit at your house this year during the holidays, be sure to let me know in the comments below or over on Instagram or Facebook. We’re always on the lookout for the perfect gifts!