I started Christmas shopping a few months ago, but now I’m going at it in earnest. Fortunately, as a Stella & Dot stylist, I have a discounted hook-up on gorgeous jewelry, bags and scarves! And I also have some great ideas for holiday gifts since I’ve been studying the product line inside and out.
If you’re buying for any jewelry or scarf lovers this year, I’ve got you covered!
Here are my absolute favorite pieces from the current Stella & Dot product line, along with links to each on my website. If you have someone specific you need to buy for, let me know and I’ll be happy to give you some personal recommendations!
- Any S&D layering necklace. I wrote about the Riad layering necklace because it’s my favorite, but honestly, just go to the S&D website and put in “layering necklace” to see all of them. Get ready to fall in love! They can be worn as-is (as one necklace) or taken apart and mixed and matched to your heart’s delight. I absolutely love mine! I have the Riad (mixed metals) and the Tiburon (all silver). I love them and secretly covet several of the others in the line.
- The Arlo horn necklace is a must-have for that friend with an edge. I absolutely LOVE this necklace and reach for it several days a week. It’s black, it’s sparkly, it’s romantic and edgy, it’s even a little gothic and dramatic. I absolutely can’t say enough about this necklace and it’s unlike anything else I own!
- I’m forever in love with this reversible infinity scarf – it’s leopard, it’s polka dot, it’s black and white, it’s lightweight and it goes with everything. Consider it a neutral and throw it on with almost any print – voila! You’ll look amazing.
- Also, any Union Square scarf from S&D will blow the mind of the “scarf person” on your list. You know the one – she wears scarves every season of the year and has amassed quite a collection. That’s basically me you’re describing. I love scarves! Read my S&D 101 post for why this particular scarf – in any print or pattern – is pure perfection. Sadly, there’s not a current version of this scarf but you can find awesome past editions on Ebay or other places. Just Google “Union Square scarf” and you’ll find ’em.
- I wrote about ear climbers and ear jackets – two of S&D’s coolest trends for ears – in my last post. I still love these – and there are some super cute new ones – but read on for my current new earring obsession.
- These colorful jeweled Pixie studs from Rebecca Minkoff for S&D are to die for. Bringing a delicious, bright pop of color to your life, they herald the holidays and go with anything. Worth wearing your hair up for!
I am not typically a bracelet girl. I love the look of an “arm party” but since I work at a keyboard all day, I can’t stand the way bracelets feel. That said, anytime I’m going out, on vacation or have a day where I won’t be constantly typing, I arm up! These are my current favorite bracelets from S&D, in no particular order:
- Roze stretch bracelet – smoky, sparkly gorgeousness
- Pave open bar cuff in rose gold – one bracelet but it looks like an entire party
- Open druzy cuff – is it blue, is it grey, I don’t know but I go woozy for druzy
And that’s not definitely all – S&D has rings, bags and more which would all make great gifts – but those I’ll save for another post.
How about you – have you started holiday shopping? Do you love jewelry and accessories? And are you interested in purchasing $450 in S&D products for the unbelievably low price of $199? Then let me know, because I’ve got your hook-up!