We’ve had a recent spike in readership here at the Lewis Center Mom blog, and I am SO thankful! It’s been my dream to grow this little hobby of mine into something that will be helpful and meaningful for more people.
If you’re one of our new readers, thank you so much for visiting and I hope you’ll check back often!
Here are a few housekeeping details for the new folks:
- Want to know where to get started reading? I have links to all of my latest, greatest (either my favorites or the most popular among my readers) posts at my Linktree page, so that’s a great place to start. I update those links about monthly.
- This is a hobby, not a full-time job. I write and post new content here at least weekly, but not always on the same day. I’ve been blogging for a long, long time so if you ever have any questions about starting a blog, I’m happy to chat.
- I just started accepting advertising on the blog this year. I also occasionally review products/events for tickets or other in-kind support. Also, I only review and write about things in a sponsored manner IF it’s something I would have reviewed/written about for free anyway.
- I’ll always tweet my new blog post links (if you’re on Twitter, follow @lewiscentermom) and I share them on my Lewis Center Mom Facebook page, too.
- If you’d like to subscribe via email, it’s very easy to do. Click that link, then enter your email address and prove you’re not a robot. Then simply confirm your subscription request. That’s it! This way, you’ll get each new blog post in your inbox as they are published. It’s old school, but I still like to get my favorite blogs’ posts this way.
- We are always up for ideas about what to cover, so please feel free to send me tips and story ideas anytime via the comments below or on Facebook.
- If you’re a blogger and you’d like to talk about reciprocal links or guest blogging, hit me up!
- There’s more info about me on the About page, plus I’m an open book in all of my posts here. If you have any specific questions, just ask – it’s more than likely that I’ll tell you.
Thanks again for finding me (I’d love to know how you did) and for reading our content!
What’s one thing you think I should write about? Let me know in the comments below or over on Facebook!