Oops, we did it again.
We found even more amazing Columbus crystal and rock shops to tell you about!
I simply cannot believe the way these rock shops are sprouting up like flower agate mushrooms all around town.
It’s a pleasure to visit them all and check them out for you. And may I just say, our healing crystal collection is poppin’!
Visiting a brand new crystal shop is just as much fun as visiting the ones we already know and love.
Part of the fun of crystal collecting is the treasure hunt itself. We love exploring nooks and crannies until we find the particular rock or stone that speaks to our soul.
Here are the latest crystal shops we’ve discovered and visited in our travels. Happy crystalling!
- Dublin Rocks & Minerals is located at 5911 Karric Square Drive in Dublin and features one of the best collections of crystals and rocks we’ve ever seen. The owner is very friendly and happy to answer questions; they also have regular Instagram live sales if you prefer to crystal-shop online. I saw big, museum-quality slabs of watermelon tourmaline here that made me drool – but they are clearly way out of my budget. Still, it’s fun to see and hold such precious gemstones! There are also plenty of rocks and crystals in lower price points, as well. This place is a treasure for both crystal beginners and serious collectors; we highly recommend a visit.
- Elena 2 You is the latest pop-up stall in the Polaris Fashion Place mall, located in a bright and sunny spot directly in the center of the food court. She sells crystals and crystal jewelry in a wide variety of types and for all budgets. Her story is inspiring because she started out with an Etsy store, then got a shop in Dayton’s Fairfield Commons mall and now is selling healing crystals at Polaris Fashion Place. The staff told me they are actually opening a full-size shop downstairs in the Polaris mall as well, so that’s something to watch for!
- Mystic Nirvana is a metaphysical and crystals shop located in the charming and historic Stoner House in uptown Westerville, right near Northstar Cafe. Mystic Nirvana sells rocks, crystals, art and books. The owner offers psychic readings and also hosts community drum circles and classes. This is a small shop with great energy and well worth a visit.
- Edin Birkin in Old Town East is a tiny self-care emporium. Alas, it was unexpectedly closed on the day we chose to visit. We peeked in the windows, though, and the shop is full of plants, skincare, other self-care items and, of course, crystals. The place looks like quite a vibe and we’ll be sure to stop by again sometime, especially since our favorite vegan cafe is right around the corner.
- DH Crystals in located at 240 North Liberty St. in adorable downtown Powell. It’s a very cute shop with lots of nicely laid-out crystals, rocks and other treasures to peruse. The owner is friendly, knowledgeable and willing to share crystal insights. They also offer classes such as yoga and wire wrapping, so it’s worth taking a look at their online calendar and following them on social media.
If you’re new to crystals, remember that it’s often best to shop with your hands as well as your eyes. Pick up rocks and hold them to feel the energy and see if they speak to you.
Now that I’ve been crystal collecting for a while, I do shop online as well. But for new collectors, in-person is best so you can touch and feel everything!
Remember, if you have any questions about crystals, please send them my way. If I don’t know the answer, I’m sure that I know someone who does.
What’s your favorite crystal and why? Let me know that and your favorite central Ohio crystal shop in the comments below or over on Instagram or Facebook.