If you love crystals, this post is for you.
As you probably already know, we love them, too!
Crystals combine our love of nature with our love of pretty things, plus a little sprinkle of magic and mysticism. From luscious, rainbow-hued fluorite to flashy, iridescent labradorite, I’m hooked.
Z and I have always loved pretty rocks and gems, and we’re always attracted to crystals anytime we see them in a gift shop.
We took it to the next level in about 2020 when we started intentionally seeking out actual crystal shops and being strategic about our collections.
During the Covid lockdown of 2020, crystals truly became part of our self-care regimen and spiritual toolbox. I was interested to read that the global “crystal madness” trend actually started even earlier than that, but I guess it took a while to make it to us here in the midwest.
Anyway, we’ve written about crystals quite a bit in the last two years, so it’s high time I gathered all this high-vibrational content together in one place.
If you’re local to Columbus and central Ohio, there’s plenty for you here. And if you’re not, don’t worry – we’ve gone crystal and rock-hunting on the West coast, too. Hopefully, there’s something for every healing crystals fan. We hope you enjoy!
- Crystals 101 and a look at my favorites – here’s a great introduction to healing crystals for anyone new to this phenomenon.
- The best crystal and rock shops in Columbus – little did we know when we started our crystal tour of Columbus that this would be the first in a series! This was part one.
- Ready for more from our Columbus crystal shops tour? – here’s part two of our crystal tour of Columbus! There are so many great rock and gem shops in this town.
- Our three-state treasure hunt for crystals and rocks – we incorporated our love of healing crystals into our west coast spring break trip in 2021. Here are all the sparkly details!
- Welcome to the self-care zone at Stems & Stone – A sad farewell to this beautiful shop at Polaris mall which has since unfortunately closed. We loved it – and this was the first place where we began to intentionally seek out healing rocks and crystals.
Is there any kind of crystal content you’d like to see us write about? Let us know in the comments below or over on Instagram or Facebook. We’re still collecting crystals like mad and we’d love to write more about them!