That’s what you’ll find yourself saying after a visit to Costa Rica. It’s a philosophy that centers a happy life around being in balance with nature.
I’m doing my best to keep that Pura Vida energy going here at home.
One way I do this is by writing and sharing lots about our spring break in Costa Rica.
Here are all of our posts about the land, sea, culture and amazing biodiversity we experienced during our first trip to this luscious little country.
Notice I said “first” trip – because I already want to go back!
- How to plan a dream trip to Costa Rica – in this post, I talked about how to go about planning a trip to a new country and how I found the Costa Rica travel company we ended up working with.
- Have the family adventure of a lifetime in Costa Rica – this is a quick overview of our trip that I wrote as soon as we got back.
- Our top ten wildlife encounters in Costa Rica – in this post, I dive deep into the amazing animals, reptiles and birds we encountered during our time in the country!
- Waterfall days and volcano nights in Arenal, Costa Rica – here’s a more detailed review of the first half of our trip. We stayed at Paradise Hot Springs near the Arenal volcano.
- Beautiful beaches and mischievous monkeys in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica – for the second half of our trip, we stayed at Hotel Costa Verde near the amazing Manuel Antonio national park.
- Top 10 things to love about Costa Rica – you guessed it, here’s one last post about Costa Rica that captures some of the amazing things we fell in love with that I hadn’t already written about.
- Which destination is better: Costa Rica or Kauai? – In this post, I attempt to pick a favorite between these two incredible vacation spots. Spoiler alert: I couldn’t do it.
If all of that still wasn’t enough Costa Rica content for you, here’s the one that started it all: a post about our virtual tour of the Toucan Rescue Ranch. That’s when I first got the idea to take our family to this wonderful country!
Have you ever visited Costa Rica or another place that stayed with you in such a magical way? I’d love to hear your travel tales in the comments below or over on Instagram or Facebook.