We blog about a lot of things here at Lewis Center Mom, but one of my favorite topics is family travel. It can be hard to find those specific posts unless you know to click on a tag at the bottom of a post, so I’m going to list our favorite family travel posts here for your viewing pleasure!
- My NYC with kids series: NYC with a one year old, three year old, six year old and 8 year old!
- Other US destinations such as Family fun tour of LA’s South Bay, Gatlinburg, Tennessee and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Orlando)
- Popular road-trip options like Winter hiking in Hocking Hills, Day trip to an island paradise (Kelley’s island), A great day in Amish country, Food, travel and fun in Ohio and Summer road-trip to Buffalo/Niagara.
- My travelogs about Europe with an 8 year old: specifically London, York and Paris
- Paradise for families: Beaches Turks & Caicos
- Cruising: a perfect multi-gen family vacation (Mexico)
- And then there was that Year Without Travel – not my favorite!
So there you have it, a list of our best and favorite posts about family travel. I have many more posts I’d like to write – including a couple about our family trips to Maui over the years.
What has been your favorite family vacation – and what’s on your family’s travel bucket list? I’d love to hear in the comments below or over on Facebook!