We blog about a lot of things here at Lewis Center Mom, but one of my favorite topics is family travel.
The Bucket List Family are my heroes. We take about three to five trips every year as a family, but most of ours are within the U.S.
I believe traveling with kids is one of the most amazing gifts you can give them!
It can be hard to find all my travel-specific posts unless you know to click on a tag or category over on the right, so I’m going to list our favorite family travel posts here for your ease and viewing pleasure.
- Our 2022 family adventures in Costa Rica are all documented here, with all links found in this Costa Rica roundup post
- Our 2021 great American Wild West road trip overview, plus separate posts focusing on the Grand Canyon, Page/Lake Powell, Hollywood, Oatman, AZ and Las Vegas
- I’ve written several posts about our family’s travels to Hawaii, primarily magical Maui: the snorkeling and culture there are unforgettable!
- Other US destinations such as Family fun tour of LA’s South Bay, Gatlinburg (TN) and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Orlando)
- Popular road-trip options like Winter hiking in Hocking Hills, Day trip to an island paradise (more about Kelley’s island here), A great day in Amish country, Food, travel and fun in Ohio and Summer road-trip to Buffalo/Niagara.
- Paradise for families: Beaches Turks & Caicos (also blogged about our weddingmoon in Turks & Caicos, pre-kid!)
- A couple of posts about cruising to Mexico: Cruising: a perfect multi-gen family vacation, A Joy-filled Christmas with Norwegian and Christmas Day in Mexico
- And then there was that year with no travel – not my favorite!
So there you have it, a list of our best and favorite posts about family travel. I have many more posts I plan to write – and many more trips I’d love for us to take!
What has been your favorite family vacation – and what’s on your family’s travel bucket list? I’d love to hear in the comments below or over on Facebook.